Sometimes you don’t have the time or maybe the know-how to keep up with repairs and maintenance on your home. Or maybe you have a general contractor that won’t do the smaller jobs that you need to have done.
That’s where we come in.
Our goal is to provide quality repairs and maintenance for today’s busy homeowner. We pride ourselves on showing up on time and doing the job right so that you can enjoy your life and not worry about the repairs.
Here is a short list of typical jobs we can do:
- Appliance Installation and Repair
- Bathrooms – installing new vanities, backsplash, exhaust fans, toilets or faucets.
- Custom Carpentry & Woodworking – including crown molding, decorative wood accents, custom pieces like mantles, and furniture repair.
- Deck Repair
- Doors & Locks
- Electrical – installation of new fans, lights, dimmers, or smoke detectors. Fixing loose electrical sockets or switches.
- Furnace Repair
- Home Exterior – including siding or gutter repair, fixing handrails, and small tree removal
- Kitchens – installation of cabinets, counter tops, back splashes, new faucets, & garbage disposals.
- Plumbing – repair leaky faucets, install new faucets or toilets, install new sink or vanity, fix minor plumbing leaks, or insulate plumbing.
- Wall Repair – including patching drywall and painting
- Window Repair or Installation
If you do not see what you are looking for on the list, just contact us and we will get you a custom quote.